For the past few years, fall curb appeal has gone a bit…vanilla. A lot of farmhouse style, buffalo checked welcome mats, and every shade of muted pumpkin. If you’re like us and looking to (pumpkin) spice things up, here are a few looks we’re loving:
- Rainbow Patch. Maybe because I’m a die-hard The Home Edit fan, or just because I love all things rainbow – I can’t stop kicking myself that I didn’t think to do this first. What a joyful way to welcome the trick-or-treaters!
2. Pink Lady. The only thing I might love more than a rainbow spread is going all in on your favorite color. This look is inviting, unique and so tastefully done.
3. Trick or Treat. Now this is a family after my own heart. I love that they don’t take themselves too seriously, and what a way to put a smile on the face of every delivery person who comes knocking.
4. Copper Chic. This look is so soothing, and so beautifully put together. I love the metallic juxtaposed with the softer shades and lush greens. I’m getting California vibes, but I also think this would fit in no matter where you call home.
5. Pack Pumpkins. And to finish our roundup, a look at the Pack Porch this year. No surprise to see a little blue peeking out, but you might be surprised to see we veered away from our traditional look and embraced more of a fun feel for Halloween.
We’d love to see how you decorated your space! Share with the Pack below or send us a message on instagram @nixonpack!