One of the best parts of our job is getting to window shop on the daily. Do they still call it that even though it’s more like clicks and scrolls? ToMAYtoe, ToMAHtoh. Here’s what we’re eyeing this week!
- Wallpaper. I get it that this trend isn’t for everyone, but it’s one that’s not going away anytime soon. This brand is new to us and I can’t stop swooning over all of the patterns that keep popping up on the ‘gram. This design is at the top of my list of must-haves in the new house.
- Hardware. CB2 just released a new line of knobs and pulls and each is more beautiful than the next. What do you think about this one? Or do you like this little diddy better? The oval is such an unexpected shape!
- Mirrors. We sold almost all of our mirrors leading up to the big move, and though it was hard to part with some of them (I’m looking at you, vintage beauties), they are one of our favorite decor accents to shop for. This one is coming home, and maybe this gem too.
- Dinnerware. I think I read somewhere long, long ago, that all white plates make you eat less. After a 13 year study, I can conclude that logic did not work well for us. We still went back for the second helping of mac and cheese. Maybe it’s time we try a fun color? What about you – plain dinnerware or vibrant?
- Alexa. We courted her on a Black Friday deal and have been exclusive ever since. But she’s only in the kitchen, so we’re hoping to add a few sister wives to the club so we can jam out to our favorite stations (and ask her 8,359 questions a day) upstairs, too.
What’s on your Nice List this week? We love hearing about new finds!