- I’m praying this time next year we’re packing our bags for Mexico. No, not just because the first snow flew this past weekend. More for my big love for all things sugar skull. Spanish was my major in college and the history, the fiestas, the mysticism, and mostly the true spirit of celebrating the dead has always been fascinating to me. Thus, my deep desire to attend the Dia de los Muertos festivities and feel it in person. In the meantime, Coco has been on repeat, and we’re working together on our ofrenda to honor my Dad and Grandma.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like…OK, I won’t say the C word yet. But I’m going to hint at it with this delectable little diddy from a new shop we stumbled upon on etsy. We were asked to do a #NixonPack tree to be auctioned off for charity and I’m starting to put together all of our favorite pieces to add to it. More to come as we get closer!
- Tabletop Pop! Our table runner has outlived the past three dining tables, and it just might be time to retire her for the season. How bold is this vintage indigo number from Eclectic Goods? Give me allll the fringe please!
- Denim is my love language, so when this color popped up in my feed the other day I knew I had to find a place for it in casa de Nixon. I’m thinking he’s the perfect color for the mudroom cubbies!
- With the Parade of Homes wrapping up soon, the crisp fall feels and the season of sharing, I’m starting to get into those nesting tendencies to make allll the treats and host all the friends. This lovely lady is my spirit animal and I can’t wait to (try to) recreate a couple of these for a little gathering we have coming up!
Have something fun you think should make next week’s Nice List? Share with the Pack below!