I’ll preface this by saying, I’m in the camp of homemade something or other and a card with sweet sentiments. A big win would be our toddler with a tool belt sleeping past 5am. But for those mamas working overtime and in need of a giftable or five, here are our Pack Picks:
- All things linen are having a moment right now (we just switched to linen sheets and they are magical!) and we think this gal is too cute to pass up. Plus she comes backed by full five-star reviews and fun feedback on Etsy so we know she’ll be mom-approved!
2. Turns out you guys love donuts just as much as we do. And when we were whipping up some tasty treats at 5am, all types of messages were flooding in from “you’re crazy! who makes donuts this early?!” to “on my way, save one for me”, and some recipe requests to boot. We’re guessing Mom would be on board with you gifting her one of these, and it smells like a win-win to us!
3. I quite literally cannot sleep without this silk pillowcase. So much so, I bought two because I wash it every few days and also wanted an extra for travel. The benefits they preach include better skin, better hair, and better sleep. Now what mom doesn’t want all of that?!
4. I am all for books as gifts, for every occasion. If mom’s as design obsessed as the rest of us, we love this one for a steal at TJMaxx. We also have some of our favorite coffee table books that double as decor in our Amazon shop, here.
5. And if you’re the creative, sentimental type, why not craft your own photo book for Mom? We love the idea of a DIY booklet with love letters and favorite memories, or the look of a more professional job like the one here. Either way, we’re thinking this would be a keepsake she would treasure.
What about you? We’d love to hear how you’re celebrating Mom this year! Comment below for a chance to win a #NixonPack apron!