Hello, sunshine! I don’t care if it’s -10 degrees, or 100, if the sun is shining it is automatically a good day for a good day! Hope you all are soaking in the rays and ready for some fun finds this Happy Hump Day. With that, let’s pour over this week’s Nice List:
- Paper flowers. I am always on the hunt for talented makers – in all shapes, sizes, textures, pieces. Our latest find is Linen and Cake. I cannot stop swooning over this piece. Wouldn’t these make incredible housewarming gifts?!
- Wallpaper. I know, I know. I mentioned this for our ceiling a few weeks back and I’m ecstatic to report, it’s happening next week! But as we continue to scour the ends of the Earth for design inspo for the Parade of Homes House that #NixonPack is designing with JMG Custom Homes – I’m looking for new and exciting ways to use it. What do you think about the treads up the stairs? I especially love the play on different patterns in the same hue. Yasss. (image via Serena and Lily)
- Calligraphy. This form of art is having a major comeback and I recently had an opportunity to watch a friend of mine showcasing her talents live. I don’t know about you, but my penmanship worsens by the day. For our next big occasion, I would love to have this amazing artist create a board, or custom nameplates, invitations…the opportunities are endless. Please go say hi to @artful.virgo on instagram and check out one of her videos. They are mesmerizing!
- Gratitude Planner. I cannot get anything done without a list. I remember making them the moment I learned to write. And if I screwed up a word, the whole list was tossed and started again. Heck, I still do that today. Jon used to write little notes for me when I’d leave it out on the counter and I didn’t have the heart to tell him he ruined the list. He figured it out one day (but I still have those notes in my top drawer and now he leaves them on stickies instead <3).
- Fun florals. You know how I’m always nagging about breathing new life into your space (especially in the dead of winter)? Here are some creative floral arrangements to get your juices flowing. I am so stealing the muffin tin idea!
Thank you so much for spending a few minutes with us today. If you see something unique and think it should be added to next week’s #NixonPack Nice List, we’d love for you to share in the comments below!