There are two kinds of lists I never tire of: Trader Joe’s recommendations, and design inspo. Maybe we’ll make our TJ’s favorites into a future Nice List, but today we’re excited to feature some of the instagram accounts we can’t double tap fast enough:
- Anastasia Casey at @theidentitecollective. She’s actually not a home designer. She’s a designer, of the marketing and web variety. But let me tell you, her aesthetic is on point and the interior snaps she shares are the dreamiest. Her feed is bright, clean, minimal and I’m here for all of it! Plus, she started a hashtag #idcoathome, and you can find so many inspiring accounts, stories and snaps over there.
- A fellow wife & husband team at @ahousewebuilt. I don’t know how I came across their squares on the ‘gram, but all of a sudden my feed was filled with black and white decor, and black and white cats. And I wasn’t mad about it. Every one of their posts is so soothing to the eye. The only glimpses of real life are the cats, and they’re so cute, and blend so well with the house that I’m not sure they’re real either. If the cats don’t get you, the clean palette and clean lines will have you hooked!
- Shea McGee at @studiomcgee. How most people I know crush over Joanna Gaines, I fall hard for Shea McGee. She is the ultimate #girlboss with an aesthetic that is easily recognizable as uniquely hers. She, along with her husband Syd, are building the beginnings of an empire and I am taking note. I love the way they layer color, texture, and metallics to achieve a look that is a home run every time.
- Liz at @withinthegrove. This lovely lady is a gal after my own heart. She is a DIY’er and can wield a power tool like no other. She is constantly sharing step by step DIY’s, turning down help from her husband, and always has a smile on her face. I love watching stories where you can feel the JOY through the screen. It could also be the sunshine from her home base in Florida! (Send some, please!!)
- #HowYouHome. One of my favorite hashtags to scroll when we’re looking for inspo for a project. Such a mix of new trends, old favorites, boho, color!, crisp, modern. I always find a new account to follow, and leave inspired to try something a little out of our (blue) box.
Which accounts do you love to follow? Share with us in the comments below and let’s share the love!