How is everyone feeling? Stressed? Excited? Both? Me too. I was going to do a round-up of last minute gift ideas, but holy overload. No one needs another gift guide. AmIright? Instead, we’re dishing up some fresh, easy swaps you can make in the New Year to give any room a pop.
- Mirrors. Gimme alllll the mirrors please. If you’ve been a friend of the Pack for a while, you know all about our love of mirrors. With good reason! I am a firm believer that they can do it all in terms of design. They can add light, texture, visual interest, space…the list goes on and on. Here’s one Jon sent me as a possibility for the space above our half-bath vanity and I’m digging it.
- Bells. You know when you see something and you go about your life, but you just can’t stop thinking about it? A year ago, I saw this picture from Emily Henderson’s living room. Swoon. Those bells. Then I came across these on Eclectic Goods (you know I have a soft spot for cool girl bosses) and that was it. Love at first sight. I ordered the small, medium, and large, and can’t wait to hang this trio.
- Chandy. And that site is a slippery slope, my friends. Like my hand in the Chex Mix bag, I couldn’t stop. I lost all control. This funky lady is coming to live with us, too. And it’s the same story you read above. I saw her a while back, put her in my cart, only to find out she went out of stock. The horror! Well, guess who’s back?
- Sheers. If you’re looking for a simple swap to soften your space, let the light in and find the perfect balance of cozy and tailored – I can’t recommend these curtains enough. We have them in our great room and we couldn’t be happier with them. The quality is top notch. Once ironed, they keep their shape. And, the light! They are simple, but elegant. Perfect for any room, and any aesthetic in my opinion. If I were a betting woman, they’ll be on super sale soon.
- Pillowcases. I know. You’re so excited I’ve saved the best for last (insert sarcasm here). But let me tell you why you should be. We’ve been using these silk cases for a year and I absolutely see a difference. I never wake up with lines on my face. My skin has been better. They’re soft and luxurious and so good for you. Do yourself a favor and treat yoself. They don’t even break the bank! I promise you’ll thank us in a week.