I love the thrill of the hunt. I am constantly sourcing rugs, furniture, vintage pieces, and one-of-a-kind treasures. Though I’d like to buy all the cool things I come across, my budget won’t allow it. So we thought it might be helpful to share some of the fun finds we discover each week in hopes that it will inspire you to tackle a new project, give that room the refresh it’s been begging for, or just treat yoself. Because all are necessary, don’t you think? Introducing, the #NixonPackNiceList. You can expect to see it right here every Wednesday.
- Amazon knows I’m on a #plantlady quest, and they’re making all my dreams come true. They are now selling live plants, available with prime shipping. I jumped for joy, Jon had a conniption. Why? Well, since I’ve
turned our house into a jungleadded some greenery we’ve developed a wee bit of a fruit fly, let’s call it infestation“annoyance” and he has been on a covert op pouring poison in my plants. Where he got the idea: My Grandpa Bob hated this new tree my Gram planted on the side of their house and he secretly peed on it every night in hopes of killing it. Anywho. Remember what we said about the recipe for every room though? They are a necessity, I’m telling you.
- If you’ve been around a while, you know I’m not really into traditional “art”. It’s just not our thing. But cool textural pieces that are out-of-this-world amazing and unique? Yes, please! I have been following this artist and covet just about every piece she does. Someday, mayyybe someday, we’ll have an occasion big enough to celebrate by purchasing one of her pieces. Until then, I look to her site for inspiration, and joy.
- Essential Oil Diffusers. These are pure magic. I absolutely love them and how they fit with our decor, more than some of the hospital looking mechanisms I’ve seen advertised. The scents, the health benefits, the calming nature of the mist. I’m all in. This brand is my favorite so far.
- Finding a new artisan on etsy makes my heart go pitter patter. I can’t tell you how much I love supporting small shops and mama makers. ‘Tis the season for holiday parties and gatherings with family and friends and I hate always showing up with the standard bottle of wine. I’d love to gift something unexpected, like these for the hostess.
- I shared this in my Insta stories last week and had a huge response. If you have any wood furniture in your home, you need to get this conditioner – stat. It quite literally saved our dry, cracked dining table and brought it back to life. I wish I had found it sooner!
Thanks for stopping by, friends! We hope you found something useful or inspiring. If you have something cool you think would be fun to feature in an upcoming #NixonPackNiceList – drop us a note!