We have a seven-day forecast full of fifty degree days and a whole lot of sunshine. Even if there’s snow showing up the following week, we are going to take in all of that glorious Vitamin D and start planning for spring. Here are a few fun finds to help you welcome in the loveliest season!
- Loving all things linen to help lighten things up at home. This antelope print is a dream, and the best part? You’re going to think the price is a typo. It’s that good!
- We’ve been seeing this hobnail texture popping up all over – glasses, vases, planters, you name it. It’s a fresh trend that has staying power, and we love the look!
- When you think spring, you think fresh flowers, amIright? I swoon for the whimsy this vase adds to any space. And wouldn’t she make a great hostess gift?!
- You know I live for a great cheese (or candy) board, and this is a fab amazon find that will take your board to the next level! Spell out a fun word or monogram your initials; add nuts or candy and voila!
- Loving this wreath to give your front door a refresh. Or, hang over a mirror with your favorite color ribbon for a sweet pop. The veins on the leaves give it a more luxe look and it’s one of the best faux options we’ve seen!
- We’re buzzing about these plates for so many reasons. How darling are the busy bee patterns?! And they’re melamine which means unbreakable, unscratchable, and perfect for littles in the house.
- If the antelope wasn’t your jam, I had to give you just one more linen option because I fully believe these will up-level your home decor game for spring. Which color are you eyeing?
Thank you for popping by and starting your week with us – it’s a great day to have a great day! XO – K ❤️